1 hr 20 mins
From Home Cookin' With Dave's Mom. This is from David Letterman's Mom and she only served this for special occasions with a Bordelaise Mushroom Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove meat from refrigerator.
- 2Rub garlic cloves on tenderloin and season (NO SALT) with minced herbs.
- 3Allow it to sit for 20 minutes.
- 4Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. with the broiler pan in the oven.
- 5Place tenderloin on pan and reduce heat to 375 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat again to 325 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and tent with foil. Let the meat "rest" for 20 minutes -- then slice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20-20-20-20 Tenderloin (Beef)
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.3
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 134.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 57.3 g