3 hrs 15 mins
This will also work well using cooked chicken, chopped pecans may be subsituted for the candied walnuts and dried cranberries or Craisins may be used in place of the red grapes or use both --- cooking time is chilling time, do not use fat-free mayonnaise or sour cream for this --- this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream (can use 1 cup mayonnaise)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper (or use 1/2 cup of either)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped candied walnuts (or use pecans)
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes, sliced or 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries or 1 1/2 cups craisins
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise with sour cream, paprika and seasoned salt.
- 2Add in all remaining ingredients except the pepper; toss until combined.
- 3Season with black pepper to taste.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for a minumum of 3 or more hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for After the Holidays Turkey Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 319.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: