1/1 Photo of Angel Kiss
Angel Kiss is a wonderful surprise of a drink. Perfect for the holidays, you can make this for your guests and they'll think you are an expert bartender, and all with little effort! It's made with crème d'Yvette, which is a violet-flavored liqueur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the ingredients in the order listed over the back of a spoon.
- 2This will "float" the liqueurs on top of each other to create a beautiful layered effect.
- 3Pour all ingredients into a pony or.
- 4pousse café glass.
- 5*Here's a tip: use a new, clean spoon for.
- 6each ingredient and don't allow the spoon.
- 7to touch the liquid in the glass. And.
- 8pour very, very slowly for the best results.
- 9Yes, this makes it a bit more time consuming, but think of the show you are putting on for your guests. It's a bit of magic and they will appreciate the thoughtfulness.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Kiss
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: