Angel Kiss is a wonderful surprise of a drink. Perfect for the holidays, you can make this for your guests and they'll think you are an expert bartender, and all with little effort! It's made with crème d'Yvette, which is a violet-flavored liqueur.
- Pour the ingredients in the order listed over the back of a spoon.
- This will "float" the liqueurs on top of each other to create a beautiful layered effect.
- Pour all ingredients into a pony or.
- pousse café glass.
- *Here's a tip: use a new, clean spoon for.
- each ingredient and don't allow the spoon.
- to touch the liquid in the glass. And.
- pour very, very slowly for the best results.
- Yes, this makes it a bit more time consuming, but think of the show you are putting on for your guests. It's a bit of magic and they will appreciate the thoughtfulness.
What a nice tasting drink. I couldn't find any creme d"yvette so the attendant at the liquor store recommended creme de violet. Will make again. Thanks for posting :)