1/1 Photo of Bachelor's Brandy
A great way to bring the summer fruits into the holiday season!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the berries in a 1 quart glass container, being careful not to crush the fruit.
- 2Add the sugar and the vanilla bean.
- 3Fill the container with the brandy.
- 4Seal the lid and gently shake the jar, or move it around the counter to distribute the alcohol and sugar evenly.
- 5The sugar will continue to dissolve over time.
- 6Place the cordial in a cool, dark place for 2 months to allow the liquor to be infused with the flavor.
- 7Jump start the process by placing the container on a sunny windowsill for the 1st two weeks.
- 8The fluctuating temperatures of the daytime sun and the cool evenings will speed the flavor infusion.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bachelor's Brandy
Serving Size: 1 (1234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2715.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 187.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 66.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: