Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Until becoming a diabetic I always fixed my ham this way, now I use Baked Ham for Diabetics and it turns out fine, but wanted to post both ways.
- Unwrap ham and place in roasting pan with lid.
- Place your pineapple rings on top, securing with toothpicks.
- Pour the can of Coke over top of the ham, cover and bake approximately 4.5 hours or until internal temp reaches 140°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest at least 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
- Note: the cooking time includes the resting time.