Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Rather than having Turkey again at Christmas we normally bake a ham. The following is my personal recipe. I read several and then decided to do the ham this way.
- Unwrap ham and place in roasting pan with lid.
- Place your pineapple rings on top, securing with toothpicks.
- Pour the can of diet Pepsi over top of the ham, cover and bake approximately 4.5 hours or until internal temp reaches 140°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest at least 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
- Note: the cooking time includes the resting time. I would think that this would turn out to be lower carb and sugar than the normal baked ham with the fruity sauces.