Vicki in CT's Note:
Serious beef recipe. From the cookbook, Fort Worth is Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Sear tenderloin in hot oil 2 minutes per side to seal in juices.
- 2Bake 20 to 25 minutes for medium rare. Remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes covered with foil before slicing.
- 3While tenderloin is cooking, warm the heavy cream, wine, shallots, peppercorns, stock and salt to taste over medium heat. Bring to boil stirring often until sauce has thickened.
- 4Just before serving stir in cheese and stir until melted.
- 5Ladle small amount of sauce on plate and top with slice of tenderloin.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tenderloin With Gorgonzola and Green Pepper Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1180.4
- Calories from Fat 842
- Total Fat 93.5 g
- Saturated Fat 44.5 g
- Cholesterol 371.2 mg
- Sodium 300.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 74.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: