Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serious beef recipe. From the cookbook, Fort Worth is Cooking.
Make and share this Beef Tenderloin With Gorgonzola and Green Pepper Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Sear tenderloin in hot oil 2 minutes per side to seal in juices.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes for medium rare. Remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes covered with foil before slicing.
- While tenderloin is cooking, warm the heavy cream, wine, shallots, peppercorns, stock and salt to taste over medium heat. Bring to boil stirring often until sauce has thickened.
- Just before serving stir in cheese and stir until melted.
- Ladle small amount of sauce on plate and top with slice of tenderloin.