from Gourmet Magazine, December 2006. I recommend prosecco (a sparkling Italian wine) but 'zaar doesn't recognize it... and of course, any champagne will do nicely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together juice, liqueur, and sugar in a 2-quart pitcher until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Chill until cold, about 1 hour.
- 3Slowly pour in Prosecco, stirring to combine.
- 4Serve immediately.
- 5Note: Juice mixture, without Prosecco, can be chilled, covered, up to 1 day. Stir in Prosecco just before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blood Orange Mimosa
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: