Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 20 mins
Wonderful holiday ham, or any time of the year. Try my "out of this world" scalloped potatoes with this ham. Enjoy!
- Wrap ham in aluminum foil and place in a lightly greased 13"x9" pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours. Remove ham from oven, and increase temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Unwrap ham, discard foil. Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Make 1/4-inch deep cuts in a diamond design, and insert cloves a 1-inch intervals.
- Brush ham evenly with 1/2 cup bourbon. Stir together remaining 1/4 cup bourbon, brown sugar, and dry mustard in a small bowl. Pat sugar mixture evenly over ham; arrange orange slices over sugar and secure with wooden picks. Lightly baste with drippings; bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees and sugar has melted and formed a glaze.
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.