perfect inexpensive gift!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have ready 2 (12 ounce) canning jars.
- 2Put the instant coffee into a food processor, and process to a fine powder.
- 3If you don't have a food processor, put it into a large plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pan.
- 4In a large bowl, combine creamer, chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 5Stir together until well mixed.
- 6Spoon into 2- 12 ounce jars.
- 7Attach a note to each jar that reads: Cappuccino: Mix 3 tablespoons of powder with 6 fluid ounces hot water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino in a jar
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 103.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g