Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
perfect inexpensive gift!!
Make and share this Cappuccino in a jar recipe from Food.com.
- Have ready 2 (12 ounce) canning jars.
- Put the instant coffee into a food processor, and process to a fine powder.
- If you don't have a food processor, put it into a large plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pan.
- In a large bowl, combine creamer, chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir together until well mixed.
- Spoon into 2- 12 ounce jars.
- Attach a note to each jar that reads: Cappuccino: Mix 3 tablespoons of powder with 6 fluid ounces hot water.