Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Looks great, prepoured, on a Christmas brunch table, or in the pitcher. Refreshing!! From Better Homes and Gardens
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen, sliced strawberries or 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen, sliced peaches
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottledry champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottledry sparkling wine, or 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- fresh rosemary or fresh thyme sprig
- fresh cranberries
- Thaw fruit at room temp, do not drain.
- Place fruit and juice in a blender or food processor bowl.
- Add sugar, cover and blend or process till smooth.
- To remove strawberry seeds, pour through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with a double thickness of cotton cheesecloth.
- Put the pureed fruit in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Stir in orange juice and lemon or lime juice.
- The punch can be prepared to this point, covered and chilled in the frige overnight or till serving time.
- Slowly stir in the champagne or sparkling wine, or pineapple juice.
- Each serving can be garnished with a sprig of rosemary or tyme and a few cranberries.
This punch is SO good that you had better keep count of how many servings you have. It goes down way too easy!