Looks great, prepoured, on a Christmas brunch table, or in the pitcher. Refreshing!! From Better Homes and Gardens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen, sliced strawberries or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen, sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottle dry sparkling wine, or 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- fresh rosemary or fresh thyme sprig
- fresh cranberries
- 1Thaw fruit at room temp, do not drain.
- 2Place fruit and juice in a blender or food processor bowl.
- 3Add sugar, cover and blend or process till smooth.
- 4To remove strawberry seeds, pour through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with a double thickness of cotton cheesecloth.
- 5Put the pureed fruit in a 2 quart pitcher.
- 6Stir in orange juice and lemon or lime juice.
- 7The punch can be prepared to this point, covered and chilled in the frige overnight or till serving time.
- 8Slowly stir in the champagne or sparkling wine, or pineapple juice.
- 9Each serving can be garnished with a sprig of rosemary or tyme and a few cranberries.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champagne Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: