Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is wonderfully sweet and tangy from the cherries, A slight kick from the Ginger and saltiness and smokiness from the ham it self! A very easy recipe using cherry and ginger preserves. I enjoy the ease of spiral sliced hams but use what you like best. 1/4 - 1/3 lb. per serving of boneless ham 1/3 - 1/2 lb. of meat per serving of ham with little bone 3/4 - 1 lb. of meat per serving of ham with large bone
- 236.59 ml cherry preserves
- 59.14 ml ginger preserves
- 1 cured smoked ham, fully cooked and scored if not spiral sliced
- Heat the 2 preserve just to melt and combine.
- Completely cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Heat the ham, set the oven no lower than 325°F and heat to an internal temperature of 140°F as measured with a meat thermometer.
- 10 -12 minutes per pound.
- A half hour before done remove foil and glaze with the preserve mixture just to cover. Reserving the rest of the glaze to serve with the ham.