1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Grab a slice of this while it's still a little bit warm, YUMMY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, soda and salt together.
- 2In lg mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, beat well.
- 4Alternately add flour and buttermilk, blending well.
- 5Add vanilla, nuts, and cherries.
- 6Pour batter into a greased and floured 9inch loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350* for 60-70 minutes, until pick comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 290.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: