Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
Grab a slice of this while it's still a little bit warm, YUMMY!!
Make and share this Cherry Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, soda and salt together.
- In lg mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Alternately add flour and buttermilk, blending well.
- Add vanilla, nuts, and cherries.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 60-70 minutes, until pick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove and cool on wire rack.