Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
GREEN and RED Cherries in a great fix-ahead salad will bring compliments to your Christmas table! So Easy -- just peel the muffin paper off and place on a lettuce leaf just before serving!!
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple, pecans, and marshmallows. Cut drained cherries into halves; fold in and then fold Cool Whip.
- Spoon into individual paper muffin cups and freeze.
- Approximately 30 minutes before serving, remove from freezer, peel from paper cups and place on lettuce leaf.
- Salad may be made up to two weeks ahead and kept in freezer bags.