1/2 Photos of Christmas Frozen Cream Cheese Fruit Cups
Seasoned Cook's Note:
GREEN and RED Cherries in a great fix-ahead salad will bring compliments to your Christmas table! So Easy -- just peel the muffin paper off and place on a lettuce leaf just before serving!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 2Stir in pineapple, pecans, and marshmallows. Cut drained cherries into halves; fold in and then fold Cool Whip.
- 3Spoon into individual paper muffin cups and freeze.
- 4Approximately 30 minutes before serving, remove from freezer, peel from paper cups and place on lettuce leaf.
- 5Salad may be made up to two weeks ahead and kept in freezer bags.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Frozen Cream Cheese Fruit Cups
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 125.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g