Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple, yet delicious fruity champagne cocktails, the great thing is you can really experiment with just about any fruit, also you can mix several together. I just made mine with strawberries and raspberries, I have listed the recipe below for strawberries but it is exactly the same for raspberries. Have fun and enjoy, if you come up with a yummy combo let me know.
- 1 kg fresh strawberries, chopped
- 250 g caster sugar
Per Each Glass
- 15 ml Grand Marnier
- 8 ml grenadine
- 30 ml strawberry puree
- champagne (to top up)
- Blend strawberries (or whatever fruit you are using.) with sugar in a blender or food processor. Makes about 1 Litre. This puree will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Mix Grand Marnier, Grenadine and strawberry puree together and pour into the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill the glass slowly with champagne.
- Stir and serve with a strawberry on the rim.
Don't wait to Christmas to have this delicious drink! I made a non-alcoholic version of this, I left out the Grand Marnier and used sparkling grape juice instead of the champagne. I made this twice in a week because my family asked for it again. Will make it again and again during Strawberry season. Thank you so much for posting this yummy drink The Flying Chef.