Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Really good and juicy. Recipe is easily halved or doubled.
Make and share this Christmas Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion.
- Roll into small meatballs.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes turning once.
- In slow cooker (or large sauce pan) over low heat blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Add meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving.