1/2 Photos of Christmas Morning Rolls
These are very easy to make. Enjoyed by all. You must let stand over night on counter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange rolls in greased fluted tube pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls.
- 2Cook butter and remaining ingredients over a low heat until sugar dissolves and mixtures bubbles; pour over rolls.
- 3Cover tightly with foil and let stand on counter over night.
- 4Next morning, remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, then invert carefully onto serving dish.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Morning Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (2413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 515.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix