Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are very easy to make. Enjoyed by all. You must let stand over night on counter.
Make and share this Christmas Morning Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 24 frozen dinner rolls
- 106.31 g package butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 118.29 ml butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 3.69 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts
- Arrange rolls in greased fluted tube pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls.
- Cook butter and remaining ingredients over a low heat until sugar dissolves and mixtures bubbles; pour over rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil and let stand on counter over night.
- Next morning, remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, then invert carefully onto serving dish.
I love these!! Got the recipe from my mom years ago and make them every Christmas morning! I throw raisins in instead of nuts. So gooey and good!! Thanks for posting for all!
MMMMM!! So I goofed and did not let it sit overnight...But it was still absolutely delicious! I also used pillsbury biscuits instead of frozen rolls and I used a french vanilla pudding. My husband and children loved them...This is a recipe that will be memorized and made often! Thanks for sharing!
I've been making these every Christmas morning for years and was happy to see the recipe posted here on RecipeZaar! I use frozen yeast rolls. These are always a big hit and so easy to make!