They've become a habit at Christmas time, but are good any time of year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- 2Wrap one bacon piece around one water chestnut, skewering with a toothpick to hold together.
- 3Combine soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- 4Dredge each water chestnut in this mixture, placing on jelly roll after dredging.
- 5Place under broiler, turning after a few minutes, until bacon is evenly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- 6Time will depend on how close your tray is to the broiler.
- 7You may also do small batches in a toaster oven.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas (or any other time) Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 463.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g