Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
They've become a habit at Christmas time, but are good any time of year!
Make and share this Christmas (or any other time) Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap one bacon piece around one water chestnut, skewering with a toothpick to hold together.
- Combine soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Dredge each water chestnut in this mixture, placing on jelly roll after dredging.
- Place under broiler, turning after a few minutes, until bacon is evenly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Time will depend on how close your tray is to the broiler.
- You may also do small batches in a toaster oven.