Chef #282654's Note:
appetizer, finger food, good!!! Kids can make them, adults like them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Withhold 2 1/2 tblsp. of the gelatin, place in small bowl. set aside.
- 2Mix rest of gelatin with rest of ingredients in large bowl.
- 3When well mixed, roll into small, medium and large balls (large = size of ping-pong ball).
- 4place on paper plate till all are rolled.
- 5Shape into tree forms by placing in palm of one hand, while using thumb, 1st and 2nd finger of other hand to make triangular shape. Roll in withheld gelatin. place on paper plate. After all are formed, gently sprinkle leftover gelatin over all trees (like snow).
- 6Makes 40-50 pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Trees
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g