1 hr 15 mins
Chris Reynolds's Note:
This is a recipe my mother made and passed down to me. I have passed it down to my daughters. It is a traditional holiday punch for Christmas parties. Enjoy! You stud the oranges with the whole cloves -- you can make decorative designs, if you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stud the oranges with the whole cloves and bake in a 300 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 2On top of the stove, heat the cider and cinnamon sticks until almost boiling.
- 3Pour the hot cider into a large punch bowl. Add the studded oranges. Add the brandy to taste -- the more the merrier!
- 4To replenish wassail, just add more heated cider and more brandy. The longer the oranges sit in the punch, the more orange flavor there is to it.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Wassail
Serving Size: 1 (1457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1558.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 48.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: