This recipe is really spicy and sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare home canning jars and lids according to manufacture's instructions.
- 2Jars must be covered with water and boiled 10 minutes to sterilize.
- 3Combine apple juice, lemon juice, red hots, water, food coloring, mace and pectin.
- 4Tie cloves and cinnamon stick in a spice bag.
- 5Add spice bag to juice mixture.
- 6Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 7Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- 8Bring to a rolling boil.
- 9Boil hard for 2 minutes.
- 10Remove from heat and skin foam, if necessary.
- 11Carefully ladle hot jelly into hot jars, leaving 1/4" head space.
- 12Wipe jar rim clean.
- 13Place lid on jar with sealing compound next to glass.
- 14Screw band down evenly and firmly.
- 15Do not use excessive force.
- 16Process jelly 5 minutes in a boiling water canner.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1169.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 302.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 284.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: