Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is really spicy and sweet!
Make and share this Cinnamon Apple Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare home canning jars and lids according to manufacture's instructions.
- Jars must be covered with water and boiled 10 minutes to sterilize.
- Combine apple juice, lemon juice, red hots, water, food coloring, mace and pectin.
- Tie cloves and cinnamon stick in a spice bag.
- Add spice bag to juice mixture.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil hard for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and skin foam, if necessary.
- Carefully ladle hot jelly into hot jars, leaving 1/4" head space.
- Wipe jar rim clean.
- Place lid on jar with sealing compound next to glass.
- Screw band down evenly and firmly.
- Do not use excessive force.
- Process jelly 5 minutes in a boiling water canner.