Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from Ricardo. Could be perfect for holiday.
Make and share this Cinnamon-Cranberry Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 354.88 ml fresh cranberries or 354.88 ml frozen cranberries
- 59.14 ml honey
- 118.29 ml chicken stock
- Put grill in the center of the oven.
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Baste tenderloins with this cinnamon oil.
- Salt and pepper if wanted.
- In a big skillet oven proof, brown pork tenderloins in the remaining oil at high heat.
- Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, grill onion and garlic.
- Add oil if needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Put back the tenderloins and cook in the oven 15 to 20 minutes for a medium cooking.
- Cover with aluminium paper and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice pork tenderloins and sprinkle with the cooking juices.
- Delicious with leek potatoes gratin, rice or couscous.
Outstanding! Beautiful blend of flavors. Will make it again for certain. Made it tonight for our Halloween Dinner with steamed brussels sprouts, cheesy broccoli rice and a pumpkin roll for dessert. We felt very fancy! This is a great company dinner, your guests will be so impressed. Thank you!
Perfectly cooked tenderloin with the most amazing flavor!!! The caramelized cranberries were quite a surprise. The honey removed the tartness from the cranberries and the resulting sticky sauce was ultra divine! The tenderloin was so tender and the cinnamon, which seemed odd at first, was exciting!! Thank you France!!!
Delicious recipe. I love the combination of flavors. My family all ate this and asked for seconds. I will be keeping this recipe around for special dinners - but it is so easy,it is great for anytime you want your family to feel spoiled. Thanks for posting it,Boomie!! **Made for Went to Market tag December 2007**