This is from Ricardo. Could be perfect for holiday.
Make and share this Cinnamon-Cranberry Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Put grill in the center of the oven.
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Baste tenderloins with this cinnamon oil.
- Salt and pepper if wanted.
- In a big skillet oven proof, brown pork tenderloins in the remaining oil at high heat.
- Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, grill onion and garlic.
- Add oil if needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Put back the tenderloins and cook in the oven 15 to 20 minutes for a medium cooking.
- Cover with aluminium paper and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice pork tenderloins and sprinkle with the cooking juices.
- Delicious with leek potatoes gratin, rice or couscous.