This is the way that that upscale restaurants serve their corn, served separate in a small dish.
Make and share this Classic Creamed Corn Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the corn, cream, salt, sugar and white pepper; bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- Add in flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Add in the corn mixture; mix well to combine.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place the corn in a casserole dish and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Broil under heat until browned.