1/1 Photo of Company Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe came from my Nana (aka one of my best-friends) who has made it for every special occasion. It is so good but so bad but an absolute must for a comfort food recipe collection. Note: don't eat these first or you won't be able to finish your meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chop potatoes and boil in water until fork tender.
- 2Drain and mash potatoes in large bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder butter, egg, and garlic powder.
- 4Beat with hand mixer until fluffy.
- 5Scrape mixture into large casserole dish, and for nice appearance use back of spoon to "peak" potatoes like meringue.
- 6Dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- 7*Mixture may be refrigerated at this point until needed, let stand at room temperature 1 hr before baking*.
- 8Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until peaks slightly brown.
- 9Enjoy *this dish really holds its heat so be careful*.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 578.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g