1/1 Photo of Cracker Snack Mix
This is another goodie from TOH. It has all the favorites listed as ingredients. A perfect snack to bring as a gift for the holidays or whenever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 (11 ounce) miniature butter flavored crackers
- 1 (10 ounce) wheat thins crackers
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) Bugles nacho flavor snacks
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) cheese nips
- 1 (6 ounce) miniature parmesan goldfish crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) butter-flavored oil
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
- 1In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix.
- 3Pour over cracker mixture.
- 4Toss to coat evenly.
- 5Transfer to four ungreased 15x10 inches baking pans.
- 6Bake at 250 degrees 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Cool completely, stirring several times.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 451.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bugles original flavor snacks
Bugles nacho flavor snacks
miniature parmesan goldfish crackers
ranch dressing mix