Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful Hoilday dish or something that can be refreshing in the summer.
Make and share this Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix the undrained pineapple, whipped topping, banana, cranberries and pecans in a bowl.
- Pour into a freezer-proof dish. Freeze until firm.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was great. I used a whole berry cranberry sauce and it turned out good. I like the combination of all the flavors. This was a big hit at dinner. Thanks for sharing.
I was looking for something different to serve for Thanksgiving and I found this recipe. I made it the other night to try it out on my family. We all loved the taste. Slightly tart but also creamy. We liked the crunch of the nuts too. It got the go ahead so we will be having this Thanksgiving Day. Thank you for sharing this.
This was not only easy, flavorful, but very pretty in a glass serving dish. I froze it in a plastic freezer container, then transferred it to the dish after thawing slightly. Thanks!