1/1 Photo of Cranberry Waldorf Salad
24 hrs 20 mins
This is an old family recipe. I don't know where it came from originally. I am made to bring this salad every Thanksgiving, my sister says it's not really Thanksgiving without it! It does sit overnight to mellow the cranberries, but the prep is quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the cranberries and remove any stems or leaves.
- 2Grind the cranberries and marshmallows together using a meat grinder or chop in a food processor.
- 3Turn the cranberry mixture into a bowl and add the sugar.
- 4Stir well, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Next day, whip the cream to soft peaks, then gently stir into cranberry mixture.
- 6Add the chopped apple (do not peel it), halved grapes and nuts and just mix through.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Waldorf Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.3
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 55.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 69.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g