Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids love eggnog, and I came up with this altered version for them last year.
Make and share this Creamy Kid-Friendly Eggnog recipe from Food.com.
- 6 eggs
- 600 ml whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 4 cups milk
- nutmeg, to serve
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until thick.
- Add eggs, sugar, vanilla, and rum essence, beating continuously.
- One the mixture is thick and creamy, add milk, while continuing to beat the mixture.
- Serve with a dash of nutmeh.