1/2 Photos of Creamy Kid-Friendly Eggnog
Sara 76's Note:
My kids love eggnog, and I came up with this altered version for them last year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat the cream until thick.
- 2Add eggs, sugar, vanilla, and rum essence, beating continuously.
- 3One the mixture is thick and creamy, add milk, while continuing to beat the mixture.
- 4Serve with a dash of nutmeh.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Kid-Friendly Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (2018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.8
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 218.8 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g