Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you are a lover of corn you will enjoy this, it makes a wonderful side dish to any meal.
Make and share this Creamy Scalloped Corn Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or use full-fat milk)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (or use 2 green onions, finely chopped)
- 70 ritz butter flavored crackers (finely crushed)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or us 1/2 teaspoon white salt or to taste)
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish or a medium casserole dish.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes.