If you are a lover of corn you will enjoy this, it makes a wonderful side dish to any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or use full-fat milk)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (or use 2 green onions, finely chopped)
- 70 ritz butter flavored crackers (finely crushed)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or us 1/2 teaspoon white salt or to taste)
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish or a medium casserole dish.
- 3In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- 4Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake for about 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Scalloped Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.1
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 924.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: