1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Party Mix 3
6 hrs 15 mins
There are 2 recipes already posted for party mix that use the crock pot. This is different and the one that I made many years ago, lost the recipe and finally found it again in all places a cookbook that I have had for ever--Best Loved Slow Cooker Recipes. Great for snacking or holiday gift giving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups bite-size crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups o-shaped toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup thin pretzel stick
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1Combine the cereals, nuts and pretzels in crock-pot.
- 2Mix the melted butter with the remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; tossing lightly to coat.
- 3DO NOT COVER the crock-pot.
- 4Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring well every 30 minutes; turn to low for 2 to 4 hours.
- 5Cool completely and store in airtight container.
- 6Note: I made this in my 6.5 qt Smart Pot and the 5 quart regular slow cooker, the 5 quart slow cooker cooked hot and the mix burnt. Watch this carefully while on high and adjust the time accordingly.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Party Mix 3
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 240.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bite size shredded whole wheat cereal