5 hrs 30 mins
I came up with this recipe while stuck at home during the first ice storm of the year. I suggest garnishing with sharp cheddar and tortilla chips. It is definitely comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 566.99 g package sweet Italian turkey sausage links
- 4-5 round white potatoes (chopped)
- 5 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 113.39 g can of chopped green chilies
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 340.19 g bottle beer (micro brew ( I used New Belgium Two Below)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 396.89 g can corn
- 2 (793.78 g) can great northern beans
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 59.16 ml flour
- 1Peel outer casing off of the sausages.
- 2Cook sausage, celery, jalapeño, chilies, and garlic.
- 3Place meat mixture into a large crock pot.
- 4Add all other ingredients except flour.
- 5Cook on high in crock pot for four hours.
- 6Add sifted flour. Cook on low for another hour.
- 7Serve with favorite garnish.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot White Turkey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 557.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet Italian turkey sausage links