Just wait until your guests taste this dip, they will be clambering for more, make certain to drain the artichokes and spinach very well, if you do not want any heat then omit the Tabasco sauce or you may adjust to suit heat level. The amounts listed will serve approximately 12-14 people. Serve with Frito's scoops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (very soft)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (very well drained and chopped)
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach (thawed and hand-squeezed dry)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (can use less)
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a medium baking dish (use any size to hold the mixture).
- 3In a bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, fresh garlic and dried basil; mix until well combined then add in Tabasco to taste.
- 4Season with black pepper and seasoned salt.
- 5Stir in the spinach until combined.
- 6Gently stir in the chopped artichoke hearts.
- 7Transfer the mixture to prepared baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 9Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Baked Artichoke-Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 709.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: