Feel tired, sore, allergies bothering you or just feel sexy in the mood try a Soak in warm water tub! Serving can be 1 tub or 1 or 2 people!!!!! What a wonderful gift for yourself!
- 2 cups epsom salts
- 10 drops lavender oil, for sleep or relaxation
- 10 drops of eucalyptus oil, for stuffy head
- 10 drops of patchouli oil or 10 drops ylang ylang oil or 10 drops sandlewood oil, for the romance in you or 10 drops of citrus oil or 10 drops peppermint extract, to awaken your spirit
- Mix your choice of oils and salt in a hot tub and soak yourself till you feel wonderful.
- About 20 minutes.
- Candles and a glass of wine or herbal tea will help.
Rita, my feet almost could fall of from working here on the farm. My feet almost fell off after I used this soak. Didn't think my lavender epsom salts would make a metal bucket smell so good! I propped up my other foot, while I took a relaxing and soothing foot soak, one at a time. I also used a bit extra epsom salt to gently massage my feet (under the water) at the end of the soak! Great, great! Bravo!
Suffering from a sinus infection and used this along with Rita's ginger tea Spicy Ginger Tea with Lemongrass. Helped so much! I used the eucalyptus, lavender and peppermint along with 10 drops of rosemary. Also threw in the two herbal tea bags after removing them from my tea- more bc I felt too bad to get up and toss them in the trash! Really really comforting and healing. Relieved my stuffy head. Thanks DR Rita!
This was great. I had some left-over that I used for a foot soak couple of weeks later - the foot soak was even better! I have since made it only for my feet, using 5 drop eucalyptus and 5 drops peppermint together. Fabulous.