Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I know, it's not the holiday season, but I won't have this recipe for long, so here it is! The measurements for the last three ingredients are a guess, since there wasn't a specific.
- 1892.0 ml apple cider
- 2 (907.18 g) can frozen orange juice
- 236.59 ml lemon juice
- 340.19 g can pineapple juice
- 473.19 ml rum
- sugar, to taste
- 29.58 ml red cinnamon candies
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 9.85 ml whole cloves
- Place candies, cinnamon sticks and cloves in the filter of a large electric coffee maker.
- Perk all other , except sugar,through.
- Add sugar to taste.
I didn't have a percolator, so I just simmered everything, except the rum, on top of the stove for about 30 minutes. The candies melted and were mixed in, and I strained the liquid before adding the rum and serving. It just took a little sugar to get the taste just right. Very yummy!