Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Here's a simple recipe that you can make with the boneless spiral hams, just pop the ham in the oven and baste with the glaze.
- 1 (10 -12 lb) spiral fully-cooked ham
- 1 cup honey
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a bowl mix together honey, thawed concentrate, soy sauce, apricot jam, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
- Bake the ham uncovered for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and pour the glaze over the ham.
- Cover loosley with foil.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until the ham is cooked through (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours more) basting occasionally with glaze.
- Slice ham and drizzle slices with glaze.
Lovely! Made this ham for Easter dinner and it was enjoyed by all. Quick to fix and not overly sweet, a nice balance of sweet and savory. Used reduced-sodium soy sauce. I normally make a ham shank, but the spiral ham didn't tie up the oven all day, an added bonus. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
This was our Easter ham today. Fabulous !!!