Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a simple recipe that you can make with the boneless spiral hams, just pop the ham in the oven and baste with the glaze.
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a bowl mix together honey, thawed concentrate, soy sauce, apricot jam, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
- Bake the ham uncovered for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and pour the glaze over the ham.
- Cover loosley with foil.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until the ham is cooked through (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours more) basting occasionally with glaze.
- Slice ham and drizzle slices with glaze.