8 hrs 10 mins
You can make a pot roast using this same recipe. This is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the brisket with salt and pepper all over and place in the crock pot (you can brown the brisket in oil first if desired).
- 2Sprinkle the onions on top and around the brisket.
- 3In a bowl mix together all remaining ingredients and then pour over the brisket.
- 4Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until brisket is tender, turning the brisket over halfway through and season sauce with salt and pepper.
- 5Remove the brisket to a carving board, cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- 6Slice the brisket across the grain into thin slices.
- 7Skim off any fat from the sauce in the crock pot and serve with beef.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Cranberry Brisket With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 999.6
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.5 mg
- Sodium 646.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 62.8 g
- Protein 40.3 g