Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can make a pot roast using this same recipe. This is delicious!
Make and share this Easy Crock Pot Cranberry Brisket With Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Season the brisket with salt and pepper all over and place in the crock pot (you can brown the brisket in oil first if desired).
- Sprinkle the onions on top and around the brisket.
- In a bowl mix together all remaining ingredients and then pour over the brisket.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until brisket is tender, turning the brisket over halfway through and season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Remove the brisket to a carving board, cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice the brisket across the grain into thin slices.
- Skim off any fat from the sauce in the crock pot and serve with beef.