Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
You can make a pot roast using this same recipe. This is delicious!
Make and share this Easy Crock Pot Cranberry Brisket With Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Season the brisket with salt and pepper all over and place in the crock pot (you can brown the brisket in oil first if desired).
- Sprinkle the onions on top and around the brisket.
- In a bowl mix together all remaining ingredients and then pour over the brisket.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until brisket is tender, turning the brisket over halfway through and season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Remove the brisket to a carving board, cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice the brisket across the grain into thin slices.
- Skim off any fat from the sauce in the crock pot and serve with beef.
This was a VERY easy recipt to put together and tasted fabulous. The only thing I would do differently next time is cook on low for the full 8-10 hours; we were short on time and cooked on high for 4 hours and the meat wasn't quite tender enough. Great recipe, I look forward to making it again!
I didn't rate this? Shame on me! Kit, I made this for Christmas dinner along with my traditional turkey, because my mom doesn't care for turkey. This dish stole the show! The turkey was great, but this dish was devoured immediately. Everyone just raved about it. Plus, since it's a crockpot dish I didn't have to worry about oven space while I was trying to roast my turkey. This has a wonderful flavor, the meat is fall-apart tender, and it's very simple to make. What could be better? I'm actually making this again today, thanks for posting the recipe.