1/2 Photos of Eggnog Bread
1 hr 15 mins
I make this every Christmas. It is tasty and colorful, and it looks so pretty on the dessert tray! Instead of using just raisins, I like to use a mixture of raisins, zante currants and white raisins. (sultanas.) It makes a terrific food gift, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar and eggs.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder and salt, and stir into butter mixture alternately with the eggnog; mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Fold in pecans, raisins and cherries by hand.
- 4Spoon into a greased 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" loaf pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Bread
Serving Size: 1 (983 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3099.1
- Calories from Fat 1055
- Total Fat 117.2 g
- Saturated Fat 47.3 g
- Cholesterol 694.8 mg
- Sodium 3669.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 466.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 217.8 g
- Protein 59.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: