1/3 Photos of Eggnog Coffee (Non-Alcoholic)
A great way to use that eggnog! Don't ya just love the holidays?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 2Place sugar in empty pot of coffee maker.
- 3Add 2-1/2 cups cold water to coffee maker; brew.
- 4When brewing is complete, stir in eggnog.
- 5Pour into 4 cups.
- 6Serve immediately, topped with dollops of the whipped topping.
- 7Sprinkle lightly with additional nutmeg, if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Coffee (Non-Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 44.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: