A great way to use that eggnog! Don't ya just love the holidays?
Make and share this Eggnog Coffee (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place sugar in empty pot of coffee maker.
- Add 2-1/2 cups cold water to coffee maker; brew.
- When brewing is complete, stir in eggnog.
- Pour into 4 cups.
- Serve immediately, topped with dollops of the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle lightly with additional nutmeg, if desired. Enjoy!