Be careful, it can pack quite a blow, especially if you add more vodka, as suggested. This is a sweet drink, so cheep Andre "pink" champagne or any other sparkling wine will do. I would recommend using a good brand of vodka, then potency adjustments are less noticeable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Kool-Aid, juice, lemonade, sugar, and water.
- 2Add booze and ice cubes and let cool.
- 3Add champange and ginger ale before serving.
- 4Adjust punch to party mood with more vodka.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Family Punch
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 359.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 72.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: