I always pay way too much in the store for these when you can easily put them together yourself for much less. Play with the fruit choices..the suggested ones are mostly chose for color and design
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head swiss chard or 1 head kale
- 1 bunch green grape
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1 package dried apricot halves
- 2 star fruit, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 bananas, sliced 1 inch thick
- 2 apples, red and green,sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 pears, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, sliced and chunked
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1Whisk limeade and honey until blended.
- 2Slowly whisk in oil until thick and smooth.
- 3Dip bananas, apples and pears in mixture.
- 4Line platter with leaves.
- 5Arrange red and green grapes, apricot and starfruit in alternating groups in a circle around outside edge of platter.
- 6Alternate orange slices and more star fruit with apple and pear slices in a smaller circle.
- 7In the next circle, arrange kiwi, pineapple, bananas and strawberries.
- 8Sprinkle raspberries over all.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Fruit Platter
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 80.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried apricot halves