1/2 Photos of Gingery Plum Jam
2 hrs 5 mins
This is my gingery variation on my neighbor's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine plums and water in a Dutch oven, and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until tender.
- 3Stir in sugar, juice, ginger, and rind.
- 4Cook over medium heat 40 minutes, until thick or a candy thermometer reaches 210÷.
- 5Stir mixture occasionally.
- 6(Do not overcook or mixture will scorch).
- 8Discard lemon rind.
- 9Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingery Plum Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2706 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 195.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lemon rind