This is a great breakfast casserole, but we cheat and have it for supper sometimes too. We have this on Christmas morning for brunch. It bakes while we are opening our presents!
- Spray 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Line pan with bread quarters.
- Cut sausage into small pieces as you brown it. Drain.
- In marge mixing bowl combine cooked sausage, eggs, evaporated mild, water, cheese, mustard, and salt.
- Pour over bread.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Can be served with salsa.