1/1 Photo of Good Morning Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
This is a great breakfast casserole, but we cheat and have it for supper sometimes too. We have this on Christmas morning for brunch. It bakes while we are opening our presents!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Line pan with bread quarters.
- 3Cut sausage into small pieces as you brown it. Drain.
- 4In marge mixing bowl combine cooked sausage, eggs, evaporated mild, water, cheese, mustard, and salt.
- 5Pour over bread.
- 6Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60 minutes.
- 8Can be served with salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Morning Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.3
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 261.0 mg
- Sodium 1196.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 24.5 g