Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy delicious pate to serve!
Make and share this Gourmet Mushroom Pate recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook until the mushrooms are well browned and the liquid has cooked down (about 35 minutes).
- Stir in the lemon pepper.
- thyme,cayenne& salt and remove from heat.
- Combine egg yolks with cream.
- Add 1/4 of the mushroom mixture to the egg yolks, stirring well.
- Combine yolk mixture with mushrooms in the skillet.
- Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a 3 cup container.
- Chill& firm.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers or slices of French bread.