This is an easy delicious pate to serve!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2Add mushrooms.
- 3Cook until the mushrooms are well browned and the liquid has cooked down (about 35 minutes).
- 4Stir in the lemon pepper.
- 5thyme,cayenne& salt and remove from heat.
- 6Combine egg yolks with cream.
- 7Add 1/4 of the mushroom mixture to the egg yolks, stirring well.
- 8Combine yolk mixture with mushrooms in the skillet.
- 9Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 10Remove from heat and pour into a 3 cup container.
- 11Chill& firm.
- 12Serve at room temperature with crackers or slices of French bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Mushroom Pate
Serving Size: 1 (1206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.7
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.4 g
- Saturated Fat 41.6 g
- Cholesterol 358.3 mg
- Sodium 1235.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: