Cook1 hr 40 mins
This ham is done in an oven cooking bag so clean-up is pretty easy. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- Shake flour in the oven roasting bag.
- Place in an ungreased 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan.
- Place the apples, apple juice, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in the bag; mix well.
- Place ham in bag.
- Close bag.
- Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 3/4 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Let ham stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with sauce.