Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
This ham is done in an oven cooking bag so clean-up is pretty easy. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 1 large oven cooking bag
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 473.18 ml apple juice
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2721.55 g boneless and cooked ham
- Shake flour in the oven roasting bag.
- Place in an ungreased 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan.
- Place the apples, apple juice, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in the bag; mix well.
- Place ham in bag.
- Close bag.
- Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 3/4 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Let ham stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with sauce.
I used this lovely recipe as a guide for my Thanksgiving ham done buffet style. Using a "Buffet Style" ham, Cut it into thick slices and put it is the crock pot with the sauce and left it on low for about 4 hrs. It smelled wonderful and the ham came out flavorful and oh so tender and moist. Thanks Lainey for a terrific (and easy!) Thanksgiving entree.