Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great side item! Nice and flavorful! We enjoy thicker sliced 'shrooms to give you that full 'shroom flavor.
- 1 lb mushroom
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- Clean 1 pound of fresh mushrooms by wiping with damp towel.
- Slice mushrooms, stem and all, to the size you like.
- Sauté in pan with butter, oil and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add herbs and continue cooking until mushrooms are tender, yet firm.
This combination of spices was just right! A delicious mushroom recipe. With the herbs providing so much flavor, I believe the butter and olive oil could be reduced for a lower fat version of the recipe - another bonus.
Yum Yum, these are delicious Mushrooms, We liked the flavor that all the spices added to them, I had never thought about using Sage before. Made good side dish to our beef Fondue. Thank you so much for posting the recipe.
YUM!! I served these wonderful mushrooms with Broiled chicken breasts. Love the sage flavor! Something this easy to make that tastes this good will get a lot of use at my house! Thanks Srephanie!