Entered for safe-keeping. From First, November 24, 2008, by Sandra Lee. If you bake biscuits on the top rack of the oven, you can avoid burning the bottoms. I suggested proportions of fresh herbs, you may use whatever proportions you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cut each biscuit in half crosswise.
- 3On ungreased baking sheet, arrange biscuit pieces in a 9-inch-diameter circle, overlapping slightly at an angle. (Some pieces may look like a 90-degree angle to the previous -- it will create an interesting shape.).
- 4Combine fresh herbs and pepper.
- 5Brush top of dough with egg; sprinkle and press herb mixture onto dough.
- 6Bake 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until golden brown.
- 7Cool on rack.
- 8Carefully slide onto serving platter.
- 9Garnish with tomatoes. If desired, garnish with assorted herb sprigs.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Biscuit Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 648.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: