Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A classic side dish and a very flavorful way to prepare your potatoes. I like to use half red potatoes and half yukon gold potatoes to give it a little extra color.
- Preheat oven to 400F, oil a larg rimmed baking sheet, set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, thyme, rosemary and fennel seed to blend.
- Add the garlic and potatoes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- Using a slotted spoon, spread the potatoes in a single layer. Reserve the oil mixture in bowl.
- Roast the potatoes until golden brown and fork tender, stirring occasionally, about 1 hours
- Drizzle with remaining oil. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.