1 hr 5 mins
A classic side dish and a very flavorful way to prepare your potatoes. I like to use half red potatoes and half yukon gold potatoes to give it a little extra color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F, oil a larg rimmed baking sheet, set aside.
- 2In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, thyme, rosemary and fennel seed to blend.
- 3Add the garlic and potatoes.
- 4Season generously with salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- 5Using a slotted spoon, spread the potatoes in a single layer. Reserve the oil mixture in bowl.
- 6Roast the potatoes until golden brown and fork tender, stirring occasionally, about 1 hours
- 7Drizzle with remaining oil. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: